Saturday, September 5, 2009

We'll miss you

For our honeymoon we stayed at a resort just outside of Sedona, Arizona. 
Saturday night we decided to go out to eat. We drove all over town trying to decide where to go. This was a lot trickier than it sounds, as the town of Sedona does not believe in being well-lit. There were no street lights.
So after much deliberation we finally decided to go eat at a place called Picazzo's. 
It was the best decision we have ever made. (Other than our choice to get married, I suppose)
We ordered the Thai Chicken pizza and it was heaven on earth. 
I am not exaggerating here. We loved it so much, we went back Tuesday for lunch and ordered the same thing.
Yes. We did. 
We were very sad to leave Sedona. Not so much because of the beautiful views, 
the artwork, 
 
the hiking,
or the time together. 
.
.
No. It was for Picazzo's Thai Chicken pizza. 

3 comments:

  1. Janette I didn't know you guys had a "couples"/wife blog! haha. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I firmly believe that all good trips (and regular life for that matter) should be centered around the food you eat. It's nice to find a kindred spirit in this belief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Picazzo's Pizza! You're making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete