Friday, September 25, 2009

More Honeymoon Tales

Sedona is well-known for its plethora of art shops and galleries. Seth and I took an afternoon while we were there to explore some of them. But our favorite place we visited in downtown Sedona?

Ye Olde UFO Store: Established Before Mankind
The X-Files Theme Song greeted you as you walked in the front door.

Along with souvenirs, they had a "museum" of doctored pictures showing unusual night time phenomena and nighttime tours to go look for UFOs.
And in true Arizona fashion, they had their very own Alien Cactus Garden.
You surely can have no doubts as to why it was our favorite store.
It was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. I love the cacti. But that alien freaks me out! I don't know, aliens totally freak me out, even though I know they don't exist. They just look scary. I think I would have had nightmares if I'd visited that museum.

    ReplyDelete