Monday, October 19, 2009

Because I don't want to do homework.

Favorite pictures from Sedona.
Trail in Red Rock State Park
Along the trail
Try not to gag too much on the sappiness, thanks.
Seth took a picture of his creation, which I found hilarious.
Probably no one else will.
He took pictures of all the food, even the box of toaster strudels in the freezer because he was so excited about them.
He had one for breakfast every single morning and it was delightful.
Breakfast of champions: Diet Coke and a strawberry cream cheese bagel.
I also had this every single morning. I also thought it was delightful.
Seth is horrible at putt-putting.
Inside the Mystical Bazaar store.
Among the plethora of art galleries and shops.
The name of the piece is "Seth and Clementine."
For real.
Red Rock State Park

*Sigh* Oh how I wish I were playing in warm Sedona instead of sitting here on my hard little wooden chair in my cold house typing a paper.
I miss you, Sedona.

1 comment: