Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dinner Parties

Seth and I have successfully had two dinner parties. I like using the word dinner party because it makes the event sound a lot ritzier than it really was. Basically we just had friends and family over for food since they wanted to see our house, and who doesn't like food?

The first:

The problem with this one was that we invited 3 people over, and we have only 4 chairs. Luckily Danny came late, so I started doing dishes while he ate so that everybody could sit.

The second:

N106 roommates

The other two girls that lived at N106 with me.
This time we invited 7 people over. Our solution was to eat in the living room so that we could use our couches as seating as well.

*Sigh* Someday I'll have enough room to invite more than 2 people over and have everyone sit comfortably at the table.
As well as a dishwasher so that my guests won't feel obligated to do their dishes.
And a food disposal too.
And more than 2 plugs in my kitchen so I won't have to move all my appliances around every time I want to cook . . . .and maybe a washer . . . . and a dryer too . . . .

I'd better stop now. I love my little house. And so did our friends.

6 comments:

  1. So who are the people in the pictures. I know Bryce and Angelica and Danny. Who are the others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Jeff, Luke, Joseph, Chris, David and Seth.
    The bottom is Hayley, Canada and me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognized Joseph and Seth--Yeah for me. Thanks for pointing you out--wasn't sure on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha at least you have a table! We eat on the couches every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These things come slowly over time. We now have a bigger table, and enough room for several people, but we don't have a dishwasher or a disposal. All in good time I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still want to see pictures of your house

    ReplyDelete