Monday, November 30, 2009

Egg Nog Wars

Whenever Seth or I think of something we need at the grocery store, we write it down on our little whiteboard in the kitchen.
This past week Seth wrote EGG NOG, so huge it covered half the whiteboard.
I promptly crossed it out. Egg Nog is disgusting and I don't want it.
He rewrote it.
I crossed it out again.
He rewrote it again.
I crossed it again.

This pattern went on for about a week.
Until Seth came up with something else to write on the whiteboard.


I thought it was very clever and it made me laugh, so I left it alone.
And today, I bought this for him:

I said I would buy it for him if he promised to finish all of his thank-you cards before we left for Christmas Break. (We are so close! And I am very determined.
I WILL FINISH MY WEDDING THANK YOU'S. I WILL!!)

So I guess it was a tie.
Seth gets his Egg Nog, I get to cross off my goal.
And we stay happily married.

1 comment:

  1. Seth, if you ever need eggnog, feel free to stop on by. We have good taste.

    ReplyDelete