Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Michelle

Today is my sister Michelle's 24th birthday.

For real.
Things you may not have known about Michelle:
1. She is hilarious.
2. She is currently in England getting her masters in being a museum whiz.
3. She's the only person in my family who will let me play the music as loud as I want in the car. (with the exception of my father) She also sings and dances to the music with me. (my father does not do that)
4. She is a hopeless romantic. She drove Amanda and I crazy when we were both engaged because she was much too sappy for us. (Ever seen My Best Friend's Wedding? Amanda and I are Julia Roberts, Michelle is Cameron Diaz.)
5. We like to tease her about being the shortest among the siblings, even though she is the oldest.

Happy Birthday Michelle!

1 comment:

  1. aw, thanks!! I feel so loved. What a great tribute, I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete