Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for:
A Thanksgiving dinner that was delicious, made all the more so by the fact that I did not have to cook it!

Because let's face it, even if I wanted to cook a Thanksgiving meal, there is no way a turkey would fit into my teeny tiny oven.


I am VERY thankful for my gas heater.
(This baby was rated to heat twice the size of our house. It works splendidly.)

We spent the whole day out of the house with family and so we left the heater off. Unfortunately, that meant when we got home at 10pm the house was about the same temperature as the outside (40s).
We have it cranked up right now. Seth and I are both hanging out in the living room until the bedroom warms up.
I love my space heater.

I'm thankful that this boy and I are married.

I'll spare you the sappy details, but he is a marvelous husband and I sometimes still wonder how I ever got to be so lucky as to marry someone like him. The nice thing is that I think he thinks the same about me.

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. My parents have a timer for their christmas lights so they automatically turn on at the same time every day. Maybe something like that would work on your heater so you wouldn't have to come home to a cold house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An acceptable form of thanks would be to designate the middle name of one of your children Marcine or Angelica or Angel or Angie or Anjie. And if you are especially thankful you could move one of those up to a first name;)

    ReplyDelete