Thursday, November 19, 2009

I PASSED


Dear Janette:

Congratulations!  You have been awarded the Novice Level Certificate! I commend you on your accomplishment. Your certificate, certification card, and other information will be sent separately.

The Novice Certification is an entry skill-level status.  We expect that you will follow the Code of Ethics and stay within the areas approved for your level of Certification and skill. You are not allowed to interpret in situations which are limited to Professional Level.


Again, congratulations on your achievement!  I wish you luck in the future.
                                                                                                                       
Sincerely,

Mitch                                                    
Mitch Jensen, Director                                                                                  
Utah Interpreter Program


I just got this 5 minutes ago. I started screaming. 
I AM A LICENSED INTERPRETER!
I am so awesome!

5 comments:

  1. YEAH!! CONGRATULATIONS!! that is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Janette! And here I thought I was good at signing because I can do my name in like 3 seconds. Well just my first name. And I might be doing it wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy for you. Good job!

    ReplyDelete