Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pet Names

Remember my post about Seth's ridiculous list of baby names?
He also likes to come up with ridiculous pet names for me.
I've been carefully recording them for the past several weeks so that I could share them with you, my devoted readers.

Baby Cakes
Baby Pie
Baby Honey
Cutiesauce
Funky Bunch
Hamster Pop
Sugar Pants
Sugar Lump
Sugar Grimace
Schnookums
Schnooky
Shnuggle-Wuggins
Snuggle Cakes
Honey. . . Dew. . . Melon. . . Head. . .

The last one is my favorite. He kept adding onto it as he thought up some new, more clever version.

It should be noted that he is actually not this sappy. He just likes to try and get the best reaction out of me. The range is from puzzled looks to acting as if I'm throwing up. Sometimes there is violence involved.

I know, we're a little weird.
Whenever I tell Seth that he is weird, he always responds with "Hey, weird people marry weird people."
I've yet to come up with a good response to this. Suggestions?

6 comments:

  1. Have you guys been to N106 since we got the new couches? Those ones are long gone (well, the love seat is at 673 now, so not too far away).

    Tell him that there's opposition in all things, so since he's weird, you obviously can't be.

    On a side note. Thanks, Seth, for not using all of those names while you lived here. I'm not sure I'd have survived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth made up the name for me (his mother) of
    "MIMSYANITY PIGNOSE LADY". Mimsyanity rhymes with Humanity, he would usually shorten it to Mimsy or Mims. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must me fate that Seth and Janette are together because Janette calls me (her mother) Mumsy Poo or just Poo. Mumsy and Mimsy--I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahaha my favorite is Hamster Pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait--how do you know about the Nie Nie dialogues? She is related to Sarah Haslip in our ward. The one that just had twins.

    ReplyDelete