Sunday, December 6, 2009

I am in love...

...with our new heated blanket.

I don't think I ever said thanks in this video, but then again I think it is obvious that I am very grateful. Thanks to Seth's parents for an early Christmas present! I still cannot figure out how I didn't own one before this because it seems essential for a 100+ degree weather-lovin' girl like me.
And it came just in time because this morning we woke up to this:
Snow on Sundays is undoubtedly the worst for females because you are required to go outside in the snow in church shoes and a skirt. And surprisingly enough, those items aren't very conducive to snowy conditions.
Wintertime makes me jealous of boys.

4 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE heated blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, I also love our heated blanket! They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told some people out here about going out in a skirt in the snow and they looked at me like I was ridiculous. even with just rain here, girls wear tights ALL the time, they couldn't imagine being out without them in that kind of weather. so I suggest you get tights. and a scarf. and some high heel boots. then you can embrace your english roots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seth, I am of your opinion, even though I did go out in a skirt and heeled sandals this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete