Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Dressers

Tonight something I thought would never happen, happened.

Seth's dresser was cleaner than mine.
After 5 months of pestering him to clean all the crap off his dresser (and believe me, there were piles upon piles upon piles...) he finally got around to it.

And I had to fight him to get that picture too.

So in retaliation he took a picture of my dresser.

Hmm...
This is not typical.
I am always, 100% of the time, clean and organized. You could almost say I'm perfect.

Let me again emphasize: Perfection=typical me.

We took these pictures just before my class (it's 7:30-8:45pm) and I was afraid he had taken the last picture so he could do something sinister with it on this blog while I was gone.
Luckily he didn't and so now you get my version.

Obviously, the correct version.

4 comments:

  1. I remember your desk very well since I saw it so often and I would say that looks VERY typical of you. The picture frames, monkey, the makeup bag, the jewelry boxes.

    OH and tell seth I LOVE the mr. potato head he chose to keep on top of his dresser, hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. janette, this looks very typical of how i remember your desk area stuff being when we lived together and when i would spy on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking as the only person who has shared a room with you for longer than Seth or college roommates, I can only believe your claim to perfection and cleanliness in the bedroom cleaning area was sarcasm. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember your room when you were young. Cleanliness and organization were traits you Developed.

    ReplyDelete