Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Tara

Yesterday was my sister Tara's 18th birthday. This post is a day late because our internet has been down.

She's my only sister, and it still leaves me in shock to think that she's grown up and heading to college in the fall. It was weird enough going on my mission and leaving her as a little girl to come back and find a teenager.

Here's some good things about her:
She's pretty much a genius.
All the crazy drama of her high school life is rather entertaining to hear about.
She's a champion thumb wrestler (I can only beat her using treachery, and even that doesn't always work...).

Overall, she's an awesome little sister.

2 comments:

  1. This is a horrible picture of Tara. She looks pasty and dead.
    She is much more alive looking than this in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought this was a good picture of Tara. She looks cute annoyed, instead of angry annoyed.

    ReplyDelete