Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hooray for MLK

This is actually from last Monday...

In my defense, we didn't talk about healthy eating, we talked about how lazy we are and how we should get out of the house and do stuff. We made an "Activities" list and stuck it on the fridge. So I'm perfectly justified in eating gooey yummy s'mores.
Right? Right?

Today was lovely because we had the day off. So we went to Color-Me-Mine.

And it took Seth much longer than me to decide what to paint.

But it turned out really awesome.


And so did mine.

I can't wait to pick them up on Friday.


We also went to Brick Oven.

And feasted.

And Seth took about 4 million pictures of me before he got what he wanted...

...which was this:

Me stuffing my face.

And now we are home trying to justify turning our one day of holiday into a week-long holiday!

I can't think of anything and neither can Seth so I guess it's back to school for the both of us.

3 comments:

  1. your losing weight too, just like amanda. maybe I should get married sooner so i can lose weight too. ps-where is the money coming from for you to do all this? I'm a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gift cards, Michelle. Beautiful, wonderful gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing that your FHE idea came from watching your mother-and thinking--wow--we don't want to be like that when we get old.

    ReplyDelete