Sunday, February 7, 2010

Moving On

These are my old roommates Kirsten and Betina.
This is our very first night hanging out together our freshman year.
We were roommates up until Betina got married in December 2007 and then Kirsten in June 2008.
Yesterday we helped Kirsten pack up all her stuff, as she and her husband are moving away.
I've had friends graduate and move away but this time it was different. 
I suddenly realized I am almost not a college kid anymore. Seth and I graduate in April and then we are also on to the next phase in life. Am I really that old?

It's a weird feeling, realizing you're suddenly in the future you always thought about.

6 comments:

  1. It is wierd, and so scary! It is exciting to move to a new place, but it is hard to leave behind friends. You will be ready by the tme April comes around (especially with Kirsten leading the way) What are your plans? More school? Good Luck, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy! It is weird to think that we are adults now, but it is fun to see all of our "plans" come together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hardly recognize you in this picture! You were such a little baby.

    Call me anytime if you want the latest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally remember when that picture was taken!

    But . . . I keep thinking the same thing--when did I grow up? DT seems so very far away now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is why you go to graduate school. Then the future never comes and COLLEGE NEVER ENDS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw... its true. I dont have this picture, could you email it to me?

    Betina

    ReplyDelete