Monday, March 15, 2010

Double Dutch

The other night at 9:30 PM Seth and I decided we were in desperate need of ice cream and needed to go to the store immediately and buy some. 
(Ok, ok, fine just I decided that and I had to drag Seth along with me.)
On the way, we passed by a strange sight. 
The strange sight was a large group of 20-something year old shirtless boys furiously playing double dutch in the 30-degree weather at 9:30 PM in Provo City Library's parking lot.

Now, I want you to go back and read that sentence again carefully. 
Pick out the important parts. 
.......
Good. Now, did you notice:
20-something year olds
boys
shirtless
double dutch
30 degrees
9:30 PM
Provo City Library
parking lot

Did you?
It was a sight to behold. 

Oh, and they were still there a half hour later when we came back.

2 comments:

  1. This should go in Michelle's BYU Vault (remember the one with all her strange Provo/BYU stories)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. I need to compile my stories. Maybe we should publish a book together Janette. "BYU-Land" or something like that.

    ReplyDelete