Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Amanda!

One of the best parts of having a twin is always having someone to celebrate your birthday with.
Even if your twin is currently in Mexico.
Since she's there she won't be able to eat the chocolate cake she has every year for her birthday (I have Funfetti) so I'll post a picture for her to remember how much she enjoys it.
Mmmm.

I'm pretty sure she is going to hate me for choosing the pictures I did for this blog. Mwahaha!

Reasons why Amanda is awesome.
1. She laughs at my jokes.
(When I found this picture I laughed until I cried and then I tried to explain to Seth why it was so funny and although he did laugh, I think it was more at me than about the picture. So I'm just not even going to bother explaining what's going on here.)

2. She appreciates nature.

3. She's good with children.

4. She's an angel.
(Literally!)

5. She married a man full of culture and refinement.

6. She is very, very good-looking.
(Have I mentioned we're identical twins?)


Happy Birthday Amanda!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. Love. Happy Birthday. I'll eat some tacos for you. No chocolate cake this year....

    ps. Christmas photo. Also laughed until I cried...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you both. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you finally figured out your identical twins and very very good looking. It was so sad when you would cry because Amanda would call you "UGLY". I'm sorry I just had to write that. MWHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete