Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Janette

Happy Birthday Janette!
I think it’s pretty much impossible for me to make this birthday better than the last one… Hopefully this is still a good one. It was one year ago today that we decided to get married.
That was the best decision I’ve ever made!
I’ll try not to get too sappy for our readers’ sakes, but you really are the coolest person I’ve ever met. Thanks for making this last year so wonderful. I’m glad you’re here with me as we enter the next stage of our lives.
ps. Thanks also for putting up with the times that I've taken
pictures of you when you weren't prepared

4 comments:

  1. Lawlz. Don't worry, Janette! You can just tell people it's a picture of Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicitations! I hope that day has treated you well and continues to do so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad you picked her too!

    ReplyDelete