Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gatlinburg

While camping in the Smokies, we took a little trip to Gatlinburg.
The town was pretty much set up just for tourists and you go with the intent to spend money.
Materialism at its finest.
I only bought a piece of rock candy and admission to the Ripley's Aquarium. 
Which was AWESOME.
This is me endorsing it.
This exhibit was meant for children to crawl into.
But such details never bother Seth.
This penguin exhibit tunnel was also meant for children. We're becoming more and more alike everyday!
FYI, Seth hit his head on the top of that glass before this picture was taken. (meant for children...)
Seth's brother, Zac, is pointing out a penguin for you.
For some reason I find this picture hilarious.
But the best part of the aquarium...
...was the tunnel through the tank.

Thanks Ripley's Aquarium, for giving me something to do in Gatlinburg besides looking at weapons shops.
No, really. There are shops full of machetes and brass knuckles and knives and guns EVERYWHERE. And I was wandering Gatlinburg with three boys. Hence, it's the only other thing I looked at.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I miss Gatlinburg...the one place I enjoyed on my two weeks in Tennessee. :)

    ReplyDelete