Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Today is my SIL's birthday.
Rachel (and Isaac and their kiddies) were the very first people I met from Seth's family, just a month or two after we started dating.
I was very, very nervous for that dinner.
But I shouldn't have been, because Rachel is hilarious and bubbly and super nice, and I was not feeling nervous at all when I left.
And then she was there when I had to meet Seth's whole entire family at Christmas. But I was ok because at least Rachel would be there (and Isaac and their kiddies) and I loved hanging out with them.
And then Seth and I moved out here to North Carolina, and we moved into the same ward as Rachel and Isaac (not on purpose) and it has been awesome because I have Rachel to sit by during Sacrament meeting and Relief Society, and she is great fun to talk to.

Happy Birthday Rachel! 
Thanks for making all my transitions go a little bit more smoothly.


No comments:

Post a Comment