Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Seth

Dear Seth, 
Today was your 25th birthday. I still find it rather odd that you are supposed to be two whole years older than me. 
Maybe it's because you don't always act your age.
For example, today for your birthday we went to the Science museum.
And you did not seem to mind that you often got in the way of the little children who were enjoying the same exhibits as you.
Or there is the fact that I am writing this blog post just before we go to bed, instead of earlier today. Because when we got home you wanted to play video games.
Oh, and while I'm writing this, you're watching Looney Tunes on your laptop.
And let's not forget the basket of your toys sitting in our living room.
But that's ok, because your little boyishness is one of the things I like best about you. 
Along with your fabulous good looks. 
Happy Birthday.
Love, your wifey

p.s. Remember tonight when you asked me if I was only putting respectable pictures of you on this blog post?
I lied.
p.p.s. You know I could have put way, way more goofy pictures on here if I wanted. . .

4 comments:

  1. haha awesome :) That mexican food looks G-oo-D!!!
    And I really just dont have words for that last picture with slicked back hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Seth Janette forgot to mention your impecable taste in wife choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Seth sorry for forgetting your birthday I was otherwise occupied at EFY. Hope your birthday was awesome though!

    ReplyDelete