Thursday, August 5, 2010

Washington D.C.

Poor, poor little blog. 
So neglected. 
So unkempt.
Unloved.
Forgotten by your creator, your caretaker. Your one and only friend. 
And all three of your readers.

Hmm.
I see now that my writing skills have severely declined since I have not written in so long.
I'd better just post pictures.
BIG pictures.
Trip to Washington D.C. - on the Metro.
Library of Congress
We have decided our next house will be an exact replica of this building.
Museum of Natural History
The ecstatic glee you see on my face is a result of the 3 hours I just spent in an air conditioned building and not walking the streets of excessively hot and humid D.C.
This is the only thing I really wanted to do and we got there too late for the tour!
Curse you, summer hours and ill-planned scheduling.
This is the VERY FIRST STOP on our next trip.
But at least I can now say I have been to Gallaudet.
And Union Station.

4 comments:

  1. I tried to post a comment on your other blog post about the BIG PICTURES because oh my gosh! I am very impressed that you used html. I once tried to use html on my Star Wars website but it was too hard, so I quit. Now I am in awe of any non-computer programmers who use it. But anyway, I couldn't comment on that other post because it disappeared. Perhaps your html skills are not as good as you thought? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you saw it. I didn't think anyone would. I posted it last night with this one, but then decided I didn't want two posts at once so I waited until today to post it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your obsession with Gallaudet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the only university for the Deaf in the world.

    ReplyDelete