Saturday, September 18, 2010

Arizona Trip

Seth told me I needed to write a blog post about my recent 10-day trip to Arizona.
The purpose of my trip was to see my mom and help her out with her new crazy job as a 1st grade teacher.
I swear, teachers should be paid millions. Millions.
It went a little something like this:

Work on school stuff
Call Seth
Work on school stuff
Celebrate my Mom's birthday:
Eat Cake:
Call Seth.
Work on school stuff.
Call Seth.
Work on school stuff.
Call Seth.
Work on school stuff...

Do you get the picture here?
I had a fabulous visit, but the majority of my time spent there wasn't thrilling enough to merit blog posts about it.
Instead let's talk about something else.
Like, why do people think Arizona is ugly and brown?
I think it's gorgeous.
See?
Too bad you couldn't have been there. Pictures pale in comparison to the real thing.

2 comments:

  1. I think AZ is beautiful as well. I lived there (Tucson) when I was little and I have some really neat memories of it. I just have a fear of running out of water...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You came to AZ and didn't see me!?!

    ReplyDelete