Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Tiffany

This is my SIL Tiffany.
Today is her birthday.
I love this picture. We get along well.
Tiffany is currently getting a PhD and is very smart. 
I asked her once what her research was on. Since I am not so smart, it was not a very good idea on my part.
But she is also funny and talkative and a great cook.
And we like hanging out with her.

I asked Seth if he'd like to contribute something and he said
"She da bomb diggity."

I think that sums it up nicely.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for the post! Oh and just so you know, not understanding what my research project is has nothing to do with how intelligent you are. Science on the news can be fun, but the science grunt work that I do every day is actually very boring. I could take the time to explain it all to you, but I'm pretty sure you'd be fast asleep by the end of it ;)

    ReplyDelete