Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Glasses

These are my Christmas Glasses.


I am in love with them.
I was given a set as a teenager to put in my hope chest for when I was married.
Yes, I have a hope chest. No, my family is not super old-fashioned.
It just doesn't feel like Christmas to me without them.
Each glass is a present from The 12 Days of Christmas.
They were made by Indiana Glass, and they are no longer in production.
A fact which makes them even more precious to me.
I love my Christmas glasses. I love them with a pure, Christmas-y love. And I hope you do too.

Amen.

4 comments:

  1. Those are way awesome, I would be proud too. And we also definitely have a hope chest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a hope chest too! only it had been raided many times over before I was in need of anything inside.

    cute glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jameson beat me to the punch... They are incredibly and I wish I had a set. There is nothing old fashioned about having a hope chest! They rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandpa made me my hope chest. I love it...

    ReplyDelete