Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to Dad and Isaac

I guess both Isaac and Dad get ripped off a little having their birthdays so close to Christmas.  In addition to that, they're also both getting ripped off by me for having birthdays that are so close together.  Sorry, only one post congratulating both of you on growing older.  At least this one is better than last year's, right?


Janette asked me to tell a good story about Isaac misbehaving as a kid.  To all of our readers' disappointment, however, I couldn't actually think of any.  Isaac has always been and still is a great guy.  I hope his children turn out like he did.

As seen above, my dad is in his natural environment when he is in the woods.  I'm really glad that he took me camping so much when I was a kid.  He really does live up to his nickname of "Happy Pappy."

Happy Birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment