Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Things I don't understand

1. Seth's Engineering homework
2. Bieber fever (How did this come about? I still haven't ever heard him on the radio...)
3. The appeal of running
4. Why people hate country music SO MUCH.

Seth thinks I need to add "the vital difference between soup and stew." This is because I use the words interchangeably because it's practically the same thing. Vegetables/meat in a liquid. The consistency of the liquid doesn't matter to me.
To Seth, it does. It matters deeply.
So I'll add this:

5. How Seth's brain works

6 comments:

  1. Have you watched any Bieber videos on Youtube? Totally makes me wish I was 13 so I could be in love with him.

    But yeah never heard it on the radio, which is really weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can explain the appeal of running: you can eat twice as much food and still fit your clothes if you run. Not that it matters if you grow out of your clothes, it's just really expensive to have to buy new clothes all the time. Also, it's generally not smiled upon to gain 20 pounds in a month, unless creating new life is involved.

    Your Janette/Seth stories are hilarious, by the way. I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like country music. And there is a vital difference between soup and stew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna have to agree with Seth on the soup/stew thing. Huge difference. Although I agree with everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm with you on all of these...

    engineering? what's that?!
    Bieber i call Beaver.
    Running is boring.
    i love country. its the only kind of music i can sing to.
    everything liquid-y is soup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom takes the worry out of soup/stew and calls it steup...mmmm...steup.

    ReplyDelete