Thursday, April 14, 2011

28 Weeks

I'm 28 weeks. 6 months along. Starting my 3rd trimester.
What in the heck did I get myself into? I'm not responsible enough to have a child. I need 3 more years to get ready, not 3 months.
I made Seth take pictures of me tonight at 9:30. That's why the lighting is so bad. I'm sorry.

This one was taken in the middle of me saying "Hey, can you tell I'm pregnant from the front?"
I think the answer is a resounding yes.

I love you, maternity clothes. Especially you, stretchy waist-banded jeans. You are the best.

3 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm glad you posted these after we talked. You look so cute and your hair is so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm not responsible enough to have a child. I need 3 more years to get ready, not 3 months." What a procrastinator you are! No, just kidding. Trust me, even if you had waited until you were 30 to have a baby, you still wouldn't feel responsible enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! you're totally a baby momma! I love it. you are seriously the cutest prego lady i ever say and I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.

    ReplyDelete