Monday, May 2, 2011

Sometimes I'm crafty.

And I make things like this chandelier.
I got the idea from here: http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2010/05/make-a-beaded-chandelier/
Except in that one everything is spray-painted which I did not do because I am pregnant and that is a no-no. So instead I found some prettier beads at Party City that I wouldn't have to spray paint. Which means my chandelier was $15 instead of $9. Totally worth it.
In fact I may have done that even if I wasn't pregnant because I am a pretty lazy person.
In progress:
Maybe when I am not pregnant I will go back and paint the black wire basket, but for now I am satisfied.
I feel so classy.

Well, classy as long as I'm only looking at my chandelier and not the huge Goodwill pile sitting next to my dining room table and the empty pictures frames that I've been meaning to fill for 6+ months and the trash that needs to be taken out....

2 comments: