Saturday, June 25, 2011

38 Weeks

I have 11 days until my due date (July 6).
Check me out.
I wrote a list of "Things to do before baby comes" because I'm OCD and I thought I would do a bunch of it during these last few weeks.
Yeah. Not happening.
I'm not lazy though. I am growing a human being, and it is hard work.
At least that's what I tell myself as I'm taking my second nap of the day.

Anyway. Tonight Seth and I sat down and made guesses. See?
Me: 
    Date: July 8
    Weight:  8 lbs 5oz
    Height: 20 inches
Seth:
   Date: July 3
   Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz
   Height: 19 inches

You can guess too if you'd like to.
I'll name the baby after the winner.
Just kidding. Winner gets the satisfaction of winning.

13 comments:

  1. Date: July 6th
    Weight: 7 lbs 9 oz
    Height: 17 inches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Date: July 4
    Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz
    Height: 19 inches

    ReplyDelete
  3. July 10th
    8 lbs 7 oz
    19.5 inches

    Which category wins us the most points?

    ReplyDelete
  4. July 11th
    8.9
    20 inches.
    Hi there, I'm just a follower, but I love the baby guess game. :) Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. July 9th
    7 lbs 8 oz
    18 inches

    Congratulations Janette! I want to come see you. Sometime soon. If possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. July 4
    8 lbs 3 oz
    19 in

    (cute pictures behind you.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. July 10th
    7 lbs 7 oz
    18 1/2 inches

    I like your new couch

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new couch is nice. I think you should have told everyone that you and Seth painted those chandelier paintings yourselves, but since you didn't, I am pointing them out to everyone. Aren't my son and dau-in-law talented?

    I'll give the worst case scenario. The baby will be
    11 lbs. 1 oz.
    22 inches long
    July 15

    Now anything that happens will be better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Date :July 12
    weight:9 lbs
    height: 31 inches
    i think i won ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. July 5
    7 lb 15 oz
    19 inches

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jim says:
    July 7
    7lb 12 oz
    19 inches

    ReplyDelete
  12. The question is will your baby have all it's red blood cells because you know you have a history of stealing those from other babies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. July 9th with a false labor on the 7th.

    9lbs 15ozs
    21"

    Oh and true labor will start shortly after midnight.

    How about the middle name?

    ReplyDelete