Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Letter

Dear washing machine,
I don't appreciate you deciding to go on the fritz all of a sudden. Did you think it would be funny to wait until a few weeks after the warranty expired? I certainly do not find it amusing.
And do you realize I have a baby girl coming in a few weeks? I don't know how much you know about babies, but they require your services. Frequently.
This is a most inopportune time for us, washing machine. I hope this letter has conveyed my dissatisfaction and that you will respond accordingly.
Sincerely,
Janette

3 comments:

  1. Can Seth fix it? I bet if it is fixable, he can figure a way to get it all rigged up. I was totally stressed out when my dryer broke, one year and two weeks after we bought it (thanks one year warranty-you were useless)--but luckily it was something Adam was able to figure out how to jerry-rig. I'll admit it doesn't look quite as pretty anymore, but it works just fine. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to drop the cloth diapers and go for ye old disposables. haha. sorry, I couldn't resist...hopefully that letter sorts it all out and your dryer responds accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can always do it the way most people in the world do it and plan on 2 or 3 days for air drying too.

    ReplyDelete