Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Seth

Today is Seth's birthday. He'll be 26.
For a while our friend Joseph and I tried to confuse Seth into thinking he was a year older than he really was, but in the end it just confused me as well so I had to stop.
He really is turning 26 today though.

Here are a few pictures that showcase some of my favorite things about Seth:
He loves to eat everything. I never have to worry about cooking something for him. I made a box of Rice-A-Roni the other day and he spent the entire dinner telling me how fantastic it was.
I think I used this picture last year for his birthday post too. Can you blame me? It is the best picture and I laugh hysterically every time I look at it.
How good you are with kids. This will come in handy soon because I just don't know what to do with babies.
That you were a hellion at the age of 4 and apparently got it all out of your system then.
Now you are pretty much perfect.
(Isn't this a great picture? Seth threatening to punch the photographer is the best part, of course.)

Happy Birthday Seth!

3 comments:

  1. Janette...I was going to convince him that he was 27 today. Can we trick him that he's 30 next year or the year after?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday Seth. Hope you had an awesome time. Just checked your site for good news and some nice photos. :)

    ReplyDelete