Tuesday, August 16, 2011

1 Month

T turned 1-month old last Saturday.
Let's celebrate by looking at lots of pictures I took.
This is the sad face she makes when she cries and I think it's adorable. Sometimes I let her cry for a minute or two so I can see it.
I'm a terrible mother.
At 1-month T:
-is finally starting to spread out when she eats during the day. Now it's more like every 3 hours instead of every hour. Halleluah.
She does 5 or 6 hour stretches at night and I am loving it.
-is always happy and content. She cries when she's hungry and sometimes when she's gassy.
-hates getting a bath.
-loves getting her diaper changed.
-is getting better at lifting her head up, but we've had a few face plants that she didn't like.
-still doesn't do much else besides eat and sleep.

We love our little girl!
Check out the double chin.
Just like momma. Except cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment