Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Road Trippin' Part 1

Last weekend Seth and I took a little trip up to BV to see our niece get blessed.
It is much less stressful to take a road trip with a baby when you have another adult with you.
Especially when that baby starts screaming at the top of her lungs halfway through your drive home.
Oh and the rest of my family was there for the blessing as well.
Including my crazy brother David.
T took this chance to bond with her cousin through a little friendly head-clawing. (An iphone was the only camera quick enough for this, hence the blurriness.)
Don't worry, she's ok.
She is also ridiculously cute.
T is also ridiculously cute.
My father is just ridiculous.

I'm going to estimate we spent about an hour taking family pictures which means I have a bajillion pictures that you will be forced to look at but since this post is long enough I'm saving that for next time.
Don't get too excited.

1 comment: