Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Life with a 5-month old.

This morning:
I made 2 kinds of cookies and my kitchen is a disaster.
I let T suck on all my serving spoons so she would be happy while I made cookies and now I have to wash all of them.
T dumped my bowl of cereal all over the carpet.
I spilled Dr. Pepper all over the stove.
I let T play with a colored advertisement so I could eat lunch and this happened:
So now I have to say that her first food was ink.
T broke a mason jar and got glass everywhere.
And she refused to take her morning nap and instead cried all morning.


Is it bedtime yet?

3 comments:

  1. In a total lapse of judgement, I let Max chew on my laptop cord because it was keeping him happy. When I wasn't looking he pulled it out of my laptop and shocked his tongue. I think you qualify as a much better mother than me, ink aside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Mary, I've caught Tessa chewing on an extension cord a few times already. What is it about babies that they must have things they're not supposed to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janette.

    Im taken in by your adorable daughter. She looks much chubbier now. Too cute for me to cuddle her. Hahas. Im just a blog walker. Im surprised that you are a signing language interpreter. FYI, im an Asian Deaf person. :) Btw, it's nice to see your blog filled with wonderful posts. ^____^v

    ReplyDelete