Monday, December 12, 2011

Toys

Today I put T in her bumbo and surrounded her with all her favorite toys.
And when I turned around, she was playing with her sock.
I don't even know why I bother to spend money on baby toys for her.
Also, I thought placing her with her back to the tree would prevent any mischief.
Wrong. These pictures were taken just after I ripped an ornament out of her mouth and placed it higher on the tree.
And I thought I would only have to worry about her messing with the tree starting next year.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious. I love T. I can't wait to come down.

    ps This is Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa is adorable as always. I love how my baby also will not play with the huge pile of toys people got him for his birthday. Instead he ALWAYS goes for the outlets. Always. :)

    ReplyDelete