Friday, January 13, 2012

6 Months

Let's make this short and sweet. (ish)
Skills: You can sit up! And I have to help you sit back up after you've toppled over less and less each week.
You've decided being on your tummy is just fine and you refuse to roll over anymore.
Your socks are in a perpetual state of being half pulled off. 
Food: We've tried. You seem to seriously hate it.
New Favorite Game: Peek-A-Boo. I may be overusing it, since you no longer laugh when we play this.
Seth would like you to know he is not being a terrible father, he was working from home this day and I put Tessa there myself.
People: Love them! For the most part - unknown males are starting to become the exception, as your Granddad (and everyone else in the building) unfortunately found out during church. But, Christmas Break was still awesome for you in this department. Not so good in the sleep schedule department.
Naps: Hahahahahahahahahaha. A ha. No. They no longer exist in your world.
It is mind-boggling to me that you are closer to being a 1-year old than a newborn. Mind-boggling!

1 comment:

  1. You are so blessed! She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!

    Cassandra ♥

    ReplyDelete