Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Card

So I had every intention of sending out Christmas cards this year (or should I say last year?). But seeing as it's January 5th and I still haven't bothered to get addresses together, I'm going to hazard a guess and say it ain't happening.
It's really too bad, because I love Christmas cards. Real ones, that you get in the mail. Nobody sends them anymore and it makes me sad.
Anyway, in an effort to not be too lame, I decided to at least post a Christmas card on my blog. Let's pretend like you are reading this 2 weeks ago.

The Amazing Winsor's 2011:
Seth: finished 2 more semesters of grad school, got almost all A's, worked part-time while going to school, worked full-time over the summer, worked with the young men at church, looked for a job, and helped Janette around the house.
Janette: had a baby, kept her alive.
T: learned how to hold her head up, roll over, blow raspberries, sit up and -for 2 beautiful weeks- sleep through the night.
Here's to more sleep (and more happiness) in the coming year!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! My favorite part was this sentence: "Janette: had a baby, kept her alive." I died laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten's favorite sentence was also mine! So funny. Your family is beautiful and that little Tessa gets cuter with every photo you post! Merry Christmas! I am also a huge fan of Christmas cards and snail mail in general. We'll have to get your address for next year!

    ReplyDelete