Thursday, April 12, 2012

Arizona: I miss you

It's days like today (read: loooooooong) that I look back fondly on our trip to Arizona and wish I could go back in time and do it again.
Going for a walk
So sad and so funny
Poor B often got pushed around by her slightly bigger and more stable cousin
T actually taking a nap
Reveling in the fact that T is taking a nap and that I can hold B
Favorite bath toy to steal from B
Grandpa and his great-granddaughters

B and mom
My little family!
Grandparents and grandbabies
Four generations
T getting tired of pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I keep forgetting to ask you.... when you and Amanda get together, do the baby girls ever get mixed up by seeing someone who looks so much like their mom but isn't their mom? Or do they each know their own mom so well that it doesn't really make a difference? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete