Thursday, April 26, 2012

Winsor Cousins

Contrary to what it may seem like on this blog, T actually does hang out with her Winsor cousins often. I just never take pictures or post about it like I do for her Toolson cousin.
Maybe because it's exponentially harder to get three babies happy and posing at the same time compared to just two? Never mind also including T's older two cousins who are usually running around somewhere.
But here is some photographic proof that we do like our Winsor side of the family too.
Um...well we like it most of the time. Except for when I am forcing her to take pictures with them, obviously.
You see what I mean about posing 3 babies.
He seemed very amused by her. T was oblivious to everything but the toys.
These two are only six days apart. BFF!
T and T. She LOVES her Aunt Tara, maybe even more than her Aunt Amanda. Which is saying something, considering Amanda is like her fake mom.
I'm pretty sure I will actually get more pictures with the Winsors once we've moved away and have to plan to drive up and visit.
Which, if you think about it, is kind of sad.
Oh wells.

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos. I love the one of A laughing at T while T is totally oblivious. Pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's not pretend. We all know Aunt Amanda is the favorite.

    ReplyDelete