Thursday, June 7, 2012

Space

We have a nice big house, T has her own room with lots of toys and books in it, I've got toys and books for her in the living room, she is an expert crawler and can go wherever she pleases, and yet she chooses to spend most of her time here:
Right. under. my. feet.

Half of the time I think "Awww. I'm her favorite and she loves to be near me." The rest of the time I'm thinking "You have the whole house to play in, why do you insist on being in the same square foot as me!?"

It wouldn't be so bad except that she has developed a new talent of screaming constantly for the pure pleasure of it.
I'm really hoping she gets tired of that new skill quickly.

Of course she's not always underfoot.
Sometimes she crawls into my nightstand and can't get back out.

4 comments:

  1. I see she has her trusty bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAME problem. I have to sit on the floor with B and her toys or she freaks out... because apparently sitting on the couch 1 foot away is too far. Then she ignores her toys and stands up using the arm I am trying to use to do my hw. I don't know why I keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget a better mouse trap, looks like you've invented a baby trap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i nearly died when i saw T in your nightstand looking helpless. too funny.

    ReplyDelete