Thursday, July 5, 2012

For Katie

I just found out my sister Katie checks my blog multiple times a day. I must be tired because I find this hilarious, so I thought I'd reward her diligence and obsessiveness with a little post of random pictures and videos of T.
The laziest baby in the world. She will just lay on the floor and scratch her belly or chew on a toy for half the day. Ridiculous.
But she's also the funniest baby in the world.
Here she is talking.
Here she is walking.


And now it's past my bedtime. I hope you liked that.

3 comments:

  1. I do too. seriously. haha. we all love hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMHGOSH! She talks! why have you not posted about her talking! I watched the clip of b mumbling, but when i pressed play i did not expect to hear her talking! so cute! oh my gosh, this makes me so happy to hear her voice.

    ReplyDelete