Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

We realized on Sunday we hadn't actually missed our ward Halloween party, so at the last minute I went out and got a little costume for T and we went to it. She is an ice cream cone if you can't tell. She absolutely HATED getting it put on her, but once on she was totally chill about it. Very odd. In my personal opinion she was the cutest child there.
My costume got lots of comments even though it took all of 2 minutes to make. I probably wouldn't have dressed up if I'd had to put in any more effort. Maybe I should be pregnant every year for Halloween.... (just kidding.)
We didn't actually take her out on Halloween night because we were both feeling kind of sick. I'm guessing it  was the huge bag of candy we bought for trick-or-treaters. The bag is almost all gone and we only had 5 kids show up to our door.
I promise Seth has been eating some of it. It's not just me! (Ok, it's mostly me.)
I'd say we are slowly improving our Halloween spirit each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment