Monday, December 10, 2012

Remember? I'm pregnant.

When I was pregnant with T it was the only thing I thought about, blogged about, read about, talked about....
Little did I realize it was only gonna be like that with the first one.

I am 33 weeks along already (due January 25th) and I have barely even blogged about it, nor have I done any browsing on the internet about anything baby-related, nor do I talk about it incessantly with Seth, nor have I done much of anything to prepare for this baby, and I've barely taken any pictures of myself.
So there. Now I've done at least one of those things. This is actually from a few weeks ago - I'm 29 weeks in this shot. (Also: I spy a little person getting into my drawer.)
For comparison's sake, this is me at 28 weeks with T. I think this justifies my suspicion that I am larger with this kid.

Actually, this baby already seems very different from her big sister. T was pretty mellow with the occasional kick and punch; plus she got the hiccups almost every day.
This baby has had hiccups twice for just a minute or two, and doesn't so much kick and punch as she just moves. Constantly. She just wiggles around and around and around. It's like she can't figure out why she is encased in something so restricting and she is moving around trying to get comfortable in it.

And let me tell you, it is UNcomfortable for her mother.

I'm pretty much over being pregnant. I want this:
And I want it now.

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love your dress. I know how you feel about the kicking! I swear mine is bruising my tender insides, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the life of a pregnant woman. Haha. Also, if your baby comes a day early, she will share a birthday with Katelyn. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete