Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Busy

Sorry for the lack of posts.
I have been busy, but if I had posted what I was doing for the past month, then every single entry would look like this:

Today I woke up, changed diapers, fed babies, bathed them, played with them, put them down for naps, did dishes, did laundry, picked up, ran errands, cooked, cleaned, and went to bed.
Look at my cute babies!
The end.

And now you are all grateful I didn't post that everyday, right?
I promise, I love my life as a stay-at-home mother, but it is not the most thrilling job to read about.

Amusing articles about being a parent/mother here:
An open letter to all parents from a non-parent.
The mechanics of becoming lame.
You're probably not a mother if...
46 Reasons my three year old might be freaking out.

And one last thing:
Introducing T to the wonders of bubblewrap.

4 comments:

  1. Man, T looks so much like you. And your babies are cute, so you should just post pictures of them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Racheal--No need to post words everyday, but you could pictures everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pictures, pictures, pictures!!! and videos. adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel the same way and i only have one baby to look after, ha. i love the video btw. she's such a cutie!
    -betina

    ReplyDelete