Wednesday, May 1, 2013

3 Months

My second born is now officially 3 months old.
She is a happy happy baby, with the exception of when she's gassy. Then we are all hating life.
She loves to smile, but hates to laugh. Seth always tries to get her to do it by tickling her, but she will just grunt like she's trying to hold it in. So no real laughs yet.
She likes to chew on things. Her fists, her shirt, her blankets. She's pretty much covered in spit all day long.
She especially loves to watch and smile at her older sister. I don't think she realizes T is also the person who likes to inflict pain on her. The other day T scratched her head and drew blood (and got in big trouble for it.)
These last three months have gone by quickly and I'm pretty sure we will be celebrating her first birthday next week sometime.

3 comments:

  1. Still adorable. And yes they grow up super fast! My oldest niece is already four! It's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Time does goes by so fast! I love how in the video Tessa says, "Tessa hold it." Soon she'll be talking too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. you might want to rethink the video that gives both their names if you're going with initials here...I'm still laughing at T. I need to come out and see T and B before they get too big, I haven't seen them since I could hold them! I'm going to miss it! :(

    ReplyDelete