Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I need soap, I need soap

I could hear T chanting this phrase at me, but I mostly ignored it because I was nursing the baby and couldn't get up; plus it was a phrase I'd heard my neatnik daughter use many times before when she didn't actually need soap.
I guess I should have paid more attention because when I finally got up to see what she was doing I found this:
That would be the remains of the mother's day chocolate I was hoarding.
I was thisclose to getting worked up into a rage and inflicting punishment (my chocolate!) but then I decided I'd better just take a few pictures first.
Luckily for me T found that punishment enough.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. She needed soap. Haha. That cracks me up. Your daughter is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I feel when David's mom makes us take pictures- and I'm a photographer!
    -betina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take pics of my toddler crying because its hilarious. I did it to his older siblings too, and it's still hilarious. I've threatened the teenager a few times that I'd record his whining tantrums and put them on youtube.. he doesn't think I'm amusing.

    ReplyDelete