Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Car

I took a Personal Finance class as a High School freshman and one of our assignments was to "buy" a car. Our teacher asked us to make a list of requirements that we wanted in the car and then find one that fit within our budget.
Since I was a clueless teenager who didn't even have a permit yet and didn't know what sorts of requirements I even needed, this was my list:
1. Purple
2. Sun roof

Now that I'm older I have become a bit more discerning in my car requirements, which came in handy because Seth and I just recently bought a car!
Although I'm happy to say that I at least fulfilled one of the requirements on my original list:
Sun roof!
I have been out and about every day since we bought it two weeks ago, although the excitement will probably wear off soon and I'll go back to being a homebody. Especially with two little girls that I have to haul around with me whenever I go anywhere.
But in the meantime I will be enjoying my sun roof. My freshman self would be pleased.
(It is a 2009 Hyundai Sonata, for anyone that cares.)

3 comments:

  1. Next best thing to a convertible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! new car. Always exciting. And sunroofs are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! My roommates own Hyundai's, they are good cars.

    ReplyDelete