Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Seth!

Seth turned 28 on Monday.
So last Saturday I surprised him with a trip to the beach and the Aquarium.
I pretended like we weren't going to do anything special for his birthday and he totally bought it, so I was very pleased with myself for the deception.
T is still talking about everything she saw at the "A-care-yum."
It was SUPER windy at the beach on account of some thunderstorms coming in so we didn't stay long.
And T actually enjoyed herself, unlike the last couple of times we went to the beach.
Happy Birthday to my handsome husband!
(And for the record, I did ask T to smile in this picture and this is what she came up with...)

2 comments:

  1. those are really really cute pictures of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, that picture of H is the best.

    ReplyDelete