Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A little of this, A little of that.

So, my day started out like this:
So I put H down for an early nap and T has been watching TV all morning because seriously, that much crying that early in the morning is not ok.
And FYI, they were upset because it was taking me longer than 2 seconds to get breakfast for them. I know, I'm a terrible mother.

Some other things happening around here:
H is doing this now and it's hilarious.
T was pretending her pretzels were alive the other day. She made me pet them. Many times.
Also, I potty trained her and it was way easier than I expected. (Just don't ask about my first attempt 2 months ago.)
H has learned how to crawl and pull herself up.
T is in the process of giving up her naps (Nnnnnnnnooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!) and H is switching to only 2 naps a day so I no longer have a child-free break during the day and I am going insane. Just completely insane.
What am I supposed to do with her? Because shutting her in her room and listening to her kick the door for an hour is not working out very well.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like good times. And I love H's dance moves. She's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first sentence. dying. whoa T looks just like you when you were that age. love that video of H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Tessa in the tub!

    ReplyDelete