Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Creative Punishment

Someone found the markers.
I was looking at an article I pinned called "Creative Consequences" because my gosh, the terrible twos are a real thing people. So very real. And the time-outs are not working. (Me: Stop that! Do you want to go to time out? T: Yeah! Me: Well, then you're not going. T: OK!)
Anyway, I was reminded that I could send T to bed early so when she decided to spend the afternoon coming up with different ways to make her little sister cry I inflicted this punishment on her.

BEST idea ever! She fell asleep in minutes and I have had TWO whole hours to myself tonight.
Bliss.

2 comments:

  1. Man, H looks just as big as T! Glad you got a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha . That's awesome. T was just putting on makeup. Haha.

    ReplyDelete